NIACC TAKES STEPS TO PROTECT STUDENTS AND COMMUNITY FROM CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
In an effort to support public health:
- Face-to-face classes will not meet the week of March 16-20. This will allow self-isolation and social distancing to be a priority for anyone who has traveled during spring break.
- Existing online courses will resume on March 16, as planned.
- Any exceptions will be addressed on a case-by-case basis.
- The Recreation Center will be closed to students, faculty, staff, and the public until further notice.
- All athletic practices and events are suspended until further notice.
- Lifelong Learning and Continuing Education Departments will communicate with registered students in the near future.
- Performing Arts and Leadership event plans will be shared as decisions are finalized.
Beginning March 23:
- The majority of classes will be delivered online until further notice.
- Select lab-based, hands-on classes will meet as scheduled beginning March 30 in a face-to-face format. Faculty, staff, and students will be notified of details over the next several days.
- The NIACC Campus and other locations will remain open and all offices will remain open.
The Spring term will end the week of May 1, 2020, as planned.
We want to emphasize there are no identified cases of COVID-19 at NIACC. These measures are being put into place to protect the health and safety of our students, staff and faculty.
Ongoing updates will be posted online at: www.niacc.edu/coronavirus .
Questions from the public can be directed to [email protected].